To book Kendall and/or Annette for a speaking engagement, workshop or signing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently booking events for Spring 2014!
- Saturday, January 19th at 11am, Cancer Community Center – It’s Okay to Eat Chocolate and Cry – Ever have one of those days when you want to crawl under the covers, wishing it would all just go away? We know. We’ve been there too. And we’re here to tell you, it’s OK to eat chocolate and cry! Join Kendall Scott, Holistic Health Coach and author of Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen to find out about the health benefits of raw, unprocessed chocolate. Learn how to make your own healthy chocolate bark…and have a taste too! And did you know that tears release stress and are good for both our physical and emotional health? Dawn Pelletier Stratton, Cancer Coach and Counselor, will talk about why it’s actually healthy and empowering to give yourself permission to have a good cry. Signed copies of Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen will be available for purchase at the end of this workshop.
- February 24 – Annette speaking at Unite for HER Gymnastics Fundraiser in Philadelphia, 11a-1pMarch 16 – 4th Annual Food for Thought Expo, Fairfield, CT. Fairfield’s 4th annual “Food for Thought Expo” showcases good food and how it’s easy to prepare and enjoy with the family. With presentations and displays by local farms, food stores, bakeries, health food vendors – and kid’s activities – the Food Expo provides a one-stop experience for the whole family. 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Fairfield Warde High School. Admission is free. Kendall will be offering a class on Super Smoothies and selling and signing books.
- April 2 – York Hospital, Maine. Kendall is speaking with cancer sur-thrivers. Recipes from Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen will be served for lunch!
- April 11 – Free Webinar, “Ask the Health Coach.” Registration required.
- April 13 – Private Talk and Cooking Demo in Maine: Eating for Energy and Happiness.
- April 23 – Free Webinar, “Ask the Health Coach.” Registration required.
- April 27 – Sandy Sprint 5K, Philadelphia, PA. The Sandy Sprint is being hosted by the Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation in an effort to spread the word about our mission and raise funds to advance research. Annette will be meeting and greeting, with signed copies of Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen available.
- June 6, 7-9pm, Chat, Chew and Chill: An Evening for Young Adults with or after Cancer. Cancer Support Community, 4100 Chamounix Drive, Philadelphia, PA : Meet other cancer survivors at this program designed especially for young adults. Enjoy healthy smoothies prepared by Annette Ramke, health coach, cancer survivor and co-author of Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen, and learn about the benefits of practices such as acupuncture and meditation with Dory Ellen Fish and Gabriel Rocco. RSVP by June 3rd.June 21 – City of Portland, Maine Wellness Fair. Kendall selling, signing books and handing out “Find Your Food Groove” informationJune 22 – Vegetarian Food Festival, Maine Animal Coalition, Portland, Maine. Kendall will be speaking and selling/signing books.
- June 25 – Kendall speaking at York Hospital Oncology Center
- September 27: Eating for Energy, Health and Happiness (Talk, Tasting and Signing) at Catch a Healthy Habit, Fairfield, CT
- September 28: Expert Panel for Stupid Cancer OMG 2013/east. Co-produced and co-presented by Stupid Cancer, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Young Survival Coalition, OMG2013/east is the Northeast’s premiere regional conference and social networking event for the young adult cancer movement. Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen Author and Cancer Survivor, Kendall Scott will be part of an expert panel on Nutrition & Wellness at 1:30pm. Registration is FREE: http://omgsummit.org/east/2013/.
- October 3: Filming Cooking Segments for Better TV in NYC
- Friday, October 11: The Dempsey Challenge Courage Fest is Free! Bring your appetites and dancing shoes and celebrate the Lewiston-Auburn community on the eve of the Dempsey Challenge for a fun, festive event that showcases the BEST of local businesses, talent, and epicurean delights! Meet author, Kendall Scott, sample some goodies and have your copy of Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen autographed. Copies will be available for purchase.
- Saturday, October 12: Sherman’s Bookstore, Freeport, Maine. Meet Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen coauthor, Kendall Scott, and sample a recipe from Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen. Copies will be available for purchase and be sure to have your copy autographed!
- Sunday, October 13: Dempsey Challenge
- October 1 – Interview with Annette on NBC 10 Philadelphia
- October 2 – Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen is available wherever books are sold! Purchase here!
- October 11 – Meet Annette! Faith & Hope Boutique, Celebrating the Healing Journey wellness evening and Book Signing, 7-9pm
- October 12 – Radio Interview with Annette and Kendall on It’s Your Health at 1pm EST
- October 17 – Meet Kendall! Book Signing at Longfellow Books in Portland, ME. 7pm
- October 20 – Brad’s Raw Foods Chip Factory, Pipersville, PA. Hosted by The Nourished Community. Cooking Demo and book signing with Annette and Kendall. 11-4pm EST
- October 23 – Annette and Kendall will chat with Let’s Get Healthy Radio Host, Bill Swail and guest host, Dr. Victor Carsrud. 8:05pm EST
- October 24 – Catch Kendall on Martha Stewart Radio‘s Morning Living with Brian Kelsey & Betsy Karetnick on SiriusXM 110 Satellite Radio at 9:30am EST. Click here to listen online! (scroll down to Morning Living show and click photo with play button)
- October 30 – Recording Interview with Kendall for Your Story Matters Radio Podcast (podcast will be available at later date)
- November 2 – Kendall will be recording a cooking segment in the Maine 207 Kitchen, WSCH6 Portland
- November 3 – Good News Health KLGO, 1490 AM Radio Show – Interview with Annette and Kendall at 12:30pm EST. Listen live in Austin, TX or online.
- November 8 – 10 – 14th Annual National Ovarian Cancer Conference, M Resort and Spa in Las Vegas. Breakout Session/Presentation: “Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen” Saturday, Nov 10 at 10:55am . Books available for purchase and signing.
- November 17 – Meet Kendall! Super Smoothie class and Book Signing at Cancer Community Center, S. Portland, Maine. 11a-1p EST Registration required.
- November 23 – Book Signing at Chesapeake Trading Co, 102 Talbot Street, St. Michaels, MD. 11am to 1pm
- Sunday, December 2 (1:30 to 4:30pm) – Holiday Wellness Open House at Revelation Massage in Auburn, ME. Kendall will have books for sale (get yours signed!) and some yummy smoothie samples to try from 1:30-3pm ET. Also enjoy free mini-treatments, specials and more while you holiday shop in a state of total relaxation.
- Saturday, December 1 – Meet Kendall! Book Signing at Maine Coast Bookshop, Damariscotta, Maine. 11am to 1pm ET. Sample a recipe from the book and have fun doing some holiday shopping in this quaint little seacoast town!
- Monday, December 10 – Filming interview with Fox29 News in Philadelphia with Joyce Evans (air date TBA)
- Monday, December 10 – StupidCancer Radio Interview with Annette and Kendall at 8:30pm ET
There are no events to display