Are you a chocoholic?
Do you love to savor decadent, dark chocolate?
OR do you enjoy something sweet (including chocolate), but would love to find a way to enjoy your sweets in a way that supports your body, rather working against it?
Well then, we have a treat for you (and when we say “treat” we really mean it)!
Skip ‘n Go Chocolate: 15 Easy Chocolate Treats to Boost Your Mood, Mind & Body, offers 15 amazing, decadent, chocolaty recipes that you can make right at home in no time at all. The recipes are gluten, dairy and refined-sugar free and support your health, instead of working against it. They all call for raw cacao, which is the purest, best form of chocolate, so not only will these sweet chocolate treats melt in your mouth, but they will also offer health-boosting antioxidants and raw nutrients you can’t find in typical processed chocolate. You’re going to love the amazing, sweet world of raw chocolate!
Here are some of the amazing health benefits raw chocolate offers:
- Increases energy
- Antioxidant and nutrient-rich
- Supports immune system and strengthens cardiovascular system
- Helps reduce depression and gives a sense of euphoria or well-being
- Rich source of magnesium, needed for healthy cell function
- Good source of iron and calcium
- Considered as to be a mild aphrodisiac
- Contains theobromine, a milder stimulant than caffeine, that is used as a vasodilator (a blood vessel widener), a diuretic (urination aid) and heart stimulant in modern medicine
A few chocolaty recipes include:
- Decadent Chocolate Bark
- Goji-Chia Super-Choco Bark
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Chocolate Raspberry Drops
- Strawberry Chocolate Kreme Pie
***YUMMY! Get me some chocolate love!